Saturday, November 3, 2007

In the Beginning

For over twenty years, I've been travelling across the United States. I've seen countless accidents, fatalities, dui drivers, wreckless drivers,and plenty of 'dumb things people do' drivers. I've made mistakes, so I know how easy it is to get into a terrible mess out there. I'm going to try to post as often as possible, hopefully you won't be bored too much.

For now, let me focus on the current.. tonight, most of us will change our clocks before going to bed. Yes, we move them back and we get an extra hour of sleep.. yum! What might this mean to us tomorrow? Will the sun be in your eyes on your morning commute? Will you be driving in darkness on the way home? How can you prepare yourself for tomorrow's changes today?
Clean your windshield, inside and out. Set your heat/ac to defrost. Switch to the fresh air setting to help avoid condensation/fog.
Remove all the junk above the sun visor so you can use it for driving and not storage.(I do that too)
Sunglasses..clean em
Consider amber vision for night driving.. I tried a clip on visor, wow, bright lights don't bother me at all, except in my mirrors.. but maybe I could try amber eyeglasses?
Any thoughts on this one?
Have a good one!

No comments: